You’ll find Manzanita nestled along the Oregon coast, sandwiched between the gorgeous Oswald West State Park to the north and the 900-acre Nehalem Bay State Park to the south. Situated in such a picturesque setting, you’ll also
find that we’ve kept our quaint town free of big box department stores. The shopping experience in Manzanita is a reflection of the town itself: selective, independent, and authentic. Here are some of our favorite places to help you get started.
SALT AND PAPER
- GREAT beach gifts, candles, cards, office and art supplies, pottery and salt water taffy. A wonderful shop in downtown Manzanita. Be sure to tell Stephanie and Deitmar you are staying in one
of our houses!!! If you are staying in Sand Dollar, let them know how wonderful it is. This is a MUST see shop! ENJOY!
411 Laneda Ave. 503-368-7887
T-SPOT Yarn, Teas and Chocolates
- A Manzanita original if ever there was one. Come by and ship a cup of premium tea or snack
on an array of their delicious chocolates. They also offer a wide selection of hard to find fibers and yarn. Join the locals on the porch to knit or crochet every Saturday morning. They’re located at 44 Laneda Avenue, call them at 503-368-SPOT.
– A very unique boutique offering Eco-fiber clothing and planet forward fashions. Located at 447 Laneda Avenue #2, phone 503-368-8316, or find them here on
– Don’t skip this hip lifestyle shop offering a unique blend of clothing, shoes and accessories, along with items for the home and garden. Started by a nice couple from Colorado, they have an intimate knowledge of
their signature mix of handbags, clothing, furniture, art, jewelry, shoes, and other accessories. Go to 447 Laneda Avenue #3 or give them a ring at 503-368-7573 and they’ll help you find a unique piece to suit you perfectly.
Cloud & Leaf Bookstore
– A cozy independent bookstore located at 148 Laneda Avenue. Call 503-368-BOOK for more information.
Bahama Mama's Bikes, Boards and Beach Fare
– Rent a bike, a surfboard, or pick up a cool new pair of shades at their shop located only 2 blocks from the beach at 170 Laneda Avenue.
These days it seems like you can find a Starbucks on just about every corner of any city or town. In Manzanita the same can be said for
. All kidding aside, there are too many great ones to mention them all here, but these are a few suggestions to introduce you to Manzanita’s robust and vibrant arts scene.
4th Street Studio & Gallery
– Located at 125 N. 4th Street in Manzanita. For more information call 503-368-6449.
Osborne Studio & Gallery
– Full of many interesting works expressing a unique take on the beauty of the Pacific Northwest. Definitely worth a look, the studio is located at 641 Manzanita Avenue.